Election Nerds: The politics of work
In which the nerds discuss the direction of employment of work, the implications of changing employment around the world: what changes are coming, and how we can react to change.
- Dr Amanda Elliot, Department of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Sydney
- Dr Peter Chen, Department of Government and International Relations, University of Sydney
- Alexandra Heron, Research Associate, Women, Work & Leadership Research Group, The University of Sydney Business School
- Associate Professor Sarah Kaine, Management Disciple, University of Technology Sydney
- Professor John Buchanan, The University of Sydney Business School
Includes extra discussion in the podcast extra chat.